- The magazine’s tenth issue is a double cover issue featuring 2Pac and De La Soul on each side.
- Features top album lists from Peanut Butter Wolf, Jehst and DJ Semtek
- Interviews with Finest Ego/Rap Pages editor Brett Rollins and HHC editor Andy Cowan
- Illustrations by Anna Higgie, Dan Lish and Zander Gregson
- Features on 2Pac, Big L, De La Soul, Black Star, Raekwon, Pharoahe Monch, Souls of Mischief and more!
Featuring a very special double cover of 2Pac and De La Soul, issue 10 also sees a change to a larger format. Our '90s rap special is an ode to the decade that went from the Golden Era to being independent as f*ck.
Embracing the aesthetic of the 90s, issue 10 features a dual cover; the front an iconic shot of 2Pac in all his provocative glory, the back De La Soul dwarfed by a backdrop of the Big Apple.