Ever wish you could scratch on the go? Now with the VVT-MK1, you can! Designed for use with portable turntables (like the Vestax Handy Trax or Numark PT-01) as well as mobile phone/tablet apps, the Raiden fader lets you get your cut on anywhere life takes you. The fader is available in both LEFT and RIGHT configurations (depending on your scratch preference) and comes with a sharp "on/off" style cut off curve (non-adjustable) for ultra-precise cuts. Setup is easy with the use of included 3.5mm stereo cables and with the flick of the wrist you'll be scratching in no time. In addition, the handy AUXILIARY IN feature also allows for constant audio from a different device/source to be played simultaneously through the fader, and not affected by fader - perfect for background audio/loopers.
- Compatible with any audio device using 3.5 mm cables. Designed for portable turntables and mobile phone/tablets applications. Unamplified sources, such as phono turntables are compatible with the use of a phono to line convertor. - Sharp "C" curve (on/off) slope. - Auxiliary in feature allows for constant audio from a different device/source to be played simultaneously through the fader, not affected by fader. Perfect for background audio/loopers.
- Assembled in USA
IN THE BOX :
- VVT-MK1 Portable Fader (1)
- 3.5 mm male to male flat audio cable (1)
- Adhesive backed hook and loop fastener strip (1)
- Corded carrying pouch (1)
*Please select your RIGHT or LEFT side cut preference :
- Select RIGHT side cut if you use your right hand on the fader and scratch regular, or if you scratch with the left hand on fader but scratch reverse/hamster.
- Select LEFT side cut if you use your left hand on the fader and scratch regular, or if you scratch with the right hand on fader but scratch reverse/hamster.